references to discussions in today’s news regarding –
- Sin in general
As you watch TV whether it be on the television set, cell phone, I-Pod, laptop, desktop etc. The news anchors put great emphasis on what is happening in reference to crime. Crime in all forms has escalated beyond our common sense understanding.
It seems that no one cares and sweeps the why, and wherefores under the rug. Media anchors as well talk about Christianity beginning to take a back seat in the lives of many people today. Transgenderism, homosexuality, and all sin is taking the place of what is ‘right’ in the eyes of God. Some of the Church’s who claim to be of God are being replaced by the Satanic faction of Worship. You also see it in the advertisements no matter what product is being sold. To my amazement folks everywhere – to include friends and family members are hopping aboard this new – so called ship which is afloat not only on Sunday, but everyday of the week. Sexuality is BIG NEWS, as this new evil is being crammed down the throats of the righteous, God fearing, real church going members of society.
Just watch Sunday worship shows on TV, of all denominations. I do, and I have yet to hear anyone really tackle what the words in the Bible – the Words of God have to say about homosexuality, transgenderism and sin etc. In the bible they are stated as being sinful, wrong, and abominable. Why are the pastors, and patriots who host religious podcasts, afraid to discuss the reality of adversity regarding biblical references on these topics. I have heard some of my friends who supposedly study the bible and go to church every Sunday say, ‘well there is little in the bible referring to these topics.’ It makes me wonder just what kind of bible study they are doing.
The following scriptures in the bible are God’s opinion regarding these abominable sins. They are listed as follows starting with…
- First and foremost the TEN COMMANDMENTS
- Romans 1:26-27
- As Galatians 6:7-8 affirms “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.”
- This is similar to Luke 6:44 which affirms that whatever a man sows, this he will reap , whether it be for good or bad.
- The scriptures warn us that there are consequences to our behavior, be it positive or negative. As the Founders’ Bible states – biblically speaking “both are invaluable if we are to learn what is wisdom.” Wisdom, therefore is skill at living life.
- Again, “Be not deceived, God is not mocked.” Once a person sins, the ball is in his/her court. Genesis 4:7 indicates that sin is often its own punishment, for it destroys, separates and enslaves. It may be pleasurable for a little while (Hebrews 11:25), but the deception is – that sin cannot deliver on what it promises; since the season of pleasures is short and passes and then the hidden cost is revealed, as are the often long-lasting and devastating effects. (Reference the Founders’ Bible)
- The other scripture references – you can look up, and study for yourself.
- Romans 1:26 (Homosexuality is not a gray area)
- Leviticus 18:22 (Homosexuality is a sin) Verses 19-23 lists a whole host of other actions that are considered Sin.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- Romans 1:16-2:16
- Hosea 8:7-12
- Hebrews 10:26-27 The conclusion is, ‘For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a terrifying expectation of judgement.’ This is not God’s choice; it is yours and mine – everyone’s.
As I was doing my scripture study this morning, I was inspired to share this information. I thank the writers of the Founders’ Bible. They are truly a God send. The information in this bible is awesome. (Reference pgs. 1739-1743)
As for me – I CHOOSE GOD, not Mammon. This is a sermon that could go on for days. However, God gave each of us the FREEDOM OF CHOICE. It is up to each of us as to which choice we make.
I PRAY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, GOD AND LUCIFER – AND WILL MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!