I came across some information on soft drinks that I thought might be of interest to you all. You see the TV inundated with ads to drink cola’s in many forms by many manufacturers and some all by the same manufacturer.
Did you know:
- One 10 ounce soft drink robs your body of 16 trillion oxygen molecules!
- Given a soft drink with a pH of 2, it would take 35 glasses of water with a pH of 10 to get to just a pH of 7 – which is neutral – and which your body’s blood value should be.
- There is an enzyme in your body that literally dissolves your bones in order to keep your blood pH at its proper pH levels.
- Humans only lay down bone density for the first 25 years of life; after that it is a fight to prevent loss of bone. And you wonder why you, eventually, have osteoporosis?
- Soda robs the body of bone density!
- The phosphoric acid in soda bonds to oxygen, robbing the body of the potential use of said oxygen.
- Sugars are also a culprid…that is one of the reasons why manufacturers of Soda are taking it out of their products. However, the artificial sweeteners or zero sugar does not change that the oxygen in the bone is depleted….robbing the body of bone density.
In my opinion the consumption of Soda is just another crisis of epidemic proportions.
Look at the labeling – oh so true!
Your HAPPY HEALTH is YOUR CHOICE!
2 thoughts on “Soft Drinks”
Ilse, This is good, Thanks I have given up soft drinks, but I do like 0 calorie water drinks with flavors. Sonja
On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 10:19 AM, FYI-HEALTH TALK wrote:
> ilsecu posted: ” I came across some information on soft drinks that I > thought might be of interest to you all. You see the TV inundated with ads > to drink cola’s in many forms by many manufacturers and some all by the > same manufacturer. Did you know: One 10 oun” >
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the comment. Sorry I am responding so late. Ilse
Comments are closed.