COVID-19, the Coronavirus. The media has everyone scared to death with the information they are putting on the TV, in written material, and radio talk shows. There are some sane people giving sane advice concerning this virus. You have to remember this is a virus, not a bacteria. A virus is an external health issue that can be controlled externally. That is why we are told to wash your hands, use sterile wipes, keep the hands away from the eyes, nose and mouth, do not kiss, do not hug, stay at least 3-6 feet aways from anyone if you in a crowd, stay away from people who are coughing, or has a fever, disinfect surfaces you may need to tough, control your sneezing, etc. These are preventative measures, if when taken seriously can help to keep the virus from spreading further. Anyone can be a carrier and not know it, and not get sick themselves.
The best advice to take into consideration is referring to the ‘immune system’. If the immune system is compromised, disease takes hold quicker and easier for all diseases, and flu’s, not only the ‘coronavirus’. A POWERFUL AND HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM CAN WARD OFF ALL PATHOGENS AND OTHER INVADERS THREATENING YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING!
ARE YOU COMPROMISING your IMMUNE SYSTEM? If so, how are you doing it? The following – which may be repeated information are key ways folks may be/are compromising their immune systems.
- DEHYDRATION – you may not be drinking enough water. You may think you are, but then you may not be.
- SMOKING AND DRINKING ALCOHOL – These two things are putting many chemicals in your system. Many, if not all of them are toxic and will seriously compromise the immune system. Bottom line, they toxic and they will destroy the immune into system.
- DIET – you hear this more and more these days. ‘Change your eating habits’, ‘watch what you put into your body’. A bad diet full of processed foods and high in sugar content in general will compromise the immune system. You need to eat plenty of organic (as you can) vegetables, fruits, herbs and spices.
- SLEEP – lack of sleep, proper sleep is crucial and necessary for a strong immune system. You will wake up refreshed and ready for the day.
- TOXINS – what from? You may or may not be surprised. This is one of the least known of the problems affecting the immune system. Yes you will get them from foods, but these other sources include cosmetics and personal care products. These are all absorbed into the body systems, through the skin and into the bloodstream. They go through various filters one of which is your liver (to eliminate the toxins), and the topicals put on the skin go directly into the bloodstream and are carried into the other organs of your body. Using personal care products every day puts approximately 168 different chemicals into your body. Many of these chemicals are known carcinogens and endocrine-disruptors, that can reel havoc on the body’s hormones – as you can see.
More toxins you are exposed to on a daily basis also include HOME CLEANING PRODUCTS. These products are inhaled, are absorbed through the skin, and go straight into the lungs and bloodstream. They can also cause asthma. Choose to clean with natural ingredients. I use baking soda, white vinegar, and essential oils from which I make into formulas. These work great, leave no residue, and the air smells fresh and clean.
- CHRONIC STRESS – It is common knowledge that excess stress can have negative effects on the immune system. You need to engage in physical activities – exercise, swim, walk, etc. Socializing with others is the latest trend, and being repetitious, eat healthy, avoid excess alcohol and caffeine, and engage in relation techniques such as Tai Chee, meditation and/or yoga.
- DEFICIENCIES IN PROBIOTICS – this is new to the scene, by way of scientific research. Deficiencies in probiotics causes an imbalance in the microbiomes. What is a microbiome? It is all the life forms or organisms that live on or in particular regions of your body. Healthy and balanced microbiomes is essential to have and maintain a strong immune system. “A healthy and balanced microbiome means, that the right quantity and type of beneficial microorganisms to fight off the bad microorganisms – the pathogens, toxins, etc. such as the COVID-19 virus and other harmful viruses is present in the body’s main system we know as the ‘gut’.” There are also other microbiomes to include an oral microbiome, a nose and sinus microbiome, a vaginal microbiome, and a skin microbiome. All of the microbiomes are a key component to your immune system.
The above, as stated earlier, are ways the immune system gets compromised. Everyone needs to start adjusting their lifestyle and eating habits in order to improve a compromised immune system, or maintain the good one that you have.
Personally, having a healthy immune system, I maintain it by taking Vitamin C in high dosage, drink colloidal silver water – as needed – not daily, and continuing my usual supplement routine of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and omega oils.
NOTE: the high Vitamin C dosage, 3000-5000 mg. is the latest scientific theory for improving an already compromised immune system and/or maintaining a healthy one – until the Coronavirus scare is over or under control. If you are healthy, you normally get enough Vitamin C in the food you eat (if you are eating a healthy diet). The body does not produce Vitamin C naturally. When taken in high doses, the body uses what it needs and discards what is not needed. It does not store this Vitamin like it does other vitamins and minerals, etc.
IF WE ALL DO OUR PART – THE MAJORITY OF FLU’S, VIRUSES, AND MAJOR/ MINOR DISEASES, CAN BE ELIMINATED OR AT LEAST REDUCED.
NEW NOTE: I found the following link regarding COVID19. I had a strong feeling to share it. Here is the link:
I find this very enlightening and useful information. Be sure you watch it to the very end. Dr. Cowen tells you what he tells his patients – which, basically is, to eat a good healthy diet, hydrate, get out in the sun, exercise, get a good night’s sleep, have good relationships with family and friends, and supplement – as needed.
And last but not least, I have a tendency to agree with what they both discussed regarding the possibility of this being a man created germ (weaponized virus), which is possibly being used by the different governments to control the population.
You can draw your own conclusions regarding this whole situation.
MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!