The new year, is bringing with it a division of factions regarding the field of health. The first is health via the natural/holistic approach, and second health via the extreme allopathic approach. The powers that be have forcefully managed to split the human race into two camps of belief – good versus evil. The purpose of the WHO is to change the ethnicity of health. The choices are God’s method of natural healing as opposed to man’s method of scientifically altered healing. They no longer want you to have a choice.
Today when you google or use Wikipedia to look something up, it is up to you to discern whether the information is correct or has been altered. An example, for your information, is the term “vaccine” which has a new definition? Webster’s Dictionary recently changed the “vaccine” definition from a “preparation administered to produce or artificially increase immunity…“ to “a preparation administered to stimulate the body’s immune response..” This alteration was made per the CDC…so it will fit into their continually changing health agenda.
My intention, by way of my blog, is to bring to my readers correct information regarding health and other issues. Then you can research and decide for yourself which path you wish to take in regards to your health.
- FYI: Bad breath is a symptom of other more potentially serious health problems. It is caused by the growth of “bad bacteria” in your oral microbiome, and if left untreated, it can lead to cavities, gum disease, tonsil stones and other oral health issues. As well, these types of oral conditions are considered to be linked to other ailments such as heart disease and diabetes.
- The ‘immune system’ is a hot topic currently, because of COVID. Let’s explore what affects the immune system? STRESS – shuts off the immune system and slows the blood flow. FEAR crushes the immune system. PESTICIDES and CHEMICALS used to protect food actually alters the food which impacts the immune system as well as the cardio vascular system making the blood system toxic. They also cause ‘brain edema.’ (Stephanie Seneff PhD, Sr. Research Scientist at MIT) The immune system studies it’s invaders in order to protect your body. You cannot inject immunity into the body, immunity comes from within. GOD designed the immune system. It is very intricate and unique. It involves the lymph system which analyzes (B-cells), and studies the symptom or sickness cells, then leaves memory cells (T-cells) which the immune system uses to recognize the same illness again. Do your own research for more information.
- QUALITY SUPLEMENTS: can fill in the dietary gaps, helping you to sleep or manage stress, and offer your system extra support, but a good diet plan which offers maximum nutrition is also needed. Together they can do so much more starting with optimizing your brain, heart, digestive function, and etc. There are specific supplements suggested to help ward off the latest COVID virus and the mutants connected with COVID. They include the following with an explanation of the reason for them. VITAMIN D3: Supports Bone strength; Immune function; Support for the heart and already-healthy blood pressure; Maintenance of cognitive function. ZINC: A immune defense mineral – promotes healthy immune response; supports heart and brain health; Helps maintain vision. VITAMIN C: Creates free radicals that destroy viruses and bacteria of which our body’s cells have natural defense against. QUERCETIN: Is a powerful antioxidant, also reduces inflammation, and supports heart health. It is suggested by the true health experts that a combination of these should be used if you are experiencing COVID, as well as maintenance after COVID. (Dr. Peter McCullough)
FOR FUN – I came across these tips when I was cleaning out my ‘save it’ drawer. I thought it might be of interest.
WD40 – WHAT DO YOU KNOW? What does the WD stand for? It stands for Water Displacement. The product began as a research for a rust preventative solvent and degreaser to protect missile parts. It was created in 1953 by 3 technicians at the San Diego Rocket Chemical Company. Its name comes from the project that was to find a water displacement compound. They were successful on their 40th formulation; thus the name WD-40. It was bought in bulk by the Corvair Company to protect their atlas missile parts.
What is WD40 good for. One of the original founders said ‘there is nothing in WD-40 that would hurt you…it is made from fish oil.’ The list of uses is forever long so I will share only a few:
- Removes road tar and grime from cars.
- Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
- Gives floors that ‘just waxed’ sheen without making it slippery. I haven’t tried it for this.
- Removes lipstick stains.
- Loosens stubborn zippers.
- Untangles jewelry chains.
- Removes stains from stainless steel sinks. Have to try this one.
- Removes dirt and grime from the barbeque grill.
- Removes tomato stains from clothing.
- Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
- Keeps scissors working smoothly.
- Lubricates noisy door hinges.
- Removes black scuff marks from the floor. It does work for this. I tried it.
- Will remove bugs from your car – use before they eat away the paint finish.
- Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and sliding glass doors.
- Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans, bicycle wheel sprockets, fan belts on washers and dryers.
- Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades and other tools.
- For you who live in high rise condos – KEEPS PIGEONS OFF THE BALCONY!
- Removes all traces of duct tape.
- Florida’s favorite: cleans and removes Love Bugs from grills and bumpers.
- Takes the sting away from fire ant bites immediately and stops the itch.
- Removes crayon from the walls. Spray on the mark and wipe with a clean cloth.
- Spraying it on the distributor cap to displace the moisture will allow the car to start.
- Last but not least: FOLKS EVEN SPRAY IT ON THEIR ARMS, HANDS, AND KNEES TO RELIEVE ARTHRITIS PAIN. I don’t have arthritis so I can’t prove this one.
- REMEMBER – the basic ingredient is FISH OIL. The newer WD40 has silicone added. They also have other versions, which probably contain other additives. As with most products from the olden days, they have to update them to compete with all the newer versions of similar products from other companies that are being manufactured today.
The list of uses is long. You may want to try some of them. I have, and surprisingly they did work.
“KNOWLEDGE WON’T SAVE YOUR LIVES UNLESS YOU PUT IT INTO ACTION.” (Joel Skousen)