The tabloids, TV, Radio etc. are continually coming out with the latest rendition of Health Tips. Every once in a while I follow suit. All I can do as a Detoxification Specialist is share knowledge to help you make better decisions about your health. Here are facts I have found of some of the latest tips. You may have already heard them, or read about them elsewhere, or even in my blogs. But then, it is said that repetition is a good teacher.
- GENETICS – sometimes, not all the time, dictate what your genetics tell you about your body. Genetics can be altered for the good – NATURALLY!
- FASTING – a 3-5 day fast at least twice a year is an excellent way to cleanse the toxins from the body. (7 days is even better if you can do it)
- LIVE PLANT FOODS – eating low on the food chain nourishes your brain. Live foods affect the well-being of everyone who eats them. Fruits and vegetables (live foods) are considered high energy, high frequency foods. Both lift your consciousness, and promote the healing of the body naturally.
- GREEN DRINKS – you are hearing a lot about ‘green drinks’. Green drinks are made primarily from greens and sprouts, are filled with mega nutrients and are moderately detoxifying. Green drinks are not made by blending your greens and veggies into liquid. A juice extractor is required to make a true green juice from your greens and veggies. Ingredients can be varied to whet your palate and taste. They can include: Parsley, Cilantro, Dandelion Greens, Collard Greens, the Green Tops of Beets, Celery, Spinach, Broccoli etc. Carrots can be added for sweetness and taste. A small amount of Apples can be also added to sweeten the juice. As well Lemons for taste along with a small piece of Ginger Root. Note: No other fruit than apple should be consumed with green drinks.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM – If you are suffering with a poor Immune System, it may be caused by a sexual virus called HPB – Human Papolova virus.
- CONSTIPATION – It has been found lately that being in a “squatting position” when having a bowel movement eases the pain, and causes all the internal organs used for this to be in their proper position. It is called ergonomics. Products are on the market already to help with this problem. Have you heard of the ‘Squatty Potty’? If not, or if you find this product to expensive for your taste, try using a foot stool under your feet.
- PROBIOTICS – According to the Mayo Clinic, “Probiotics are good bacteria that are either the same as or very similar to the bacteria that are already in your body. Your lower digestive tract alone teems with a complex and diverse community of these bacteria.” Did you know, factually that there are a greater number of bacteria in your intestines than there are cells in your body? Why so much talk of Probiotics – because scientific research is showing that having too many of the “bad” and not enough of the “good” bacteria caused in part by an unhealthy diet – can cause havoc on all the systems of your body, leading to the chemical balance being disrupted. When this happens it can lead to weight gain, skin problems, constipation, diarrhea, and many other chronic health conditions. Probiotic supplements are live microorganisms that can provide good health benefits when consumed by restoring the balance of the friendly bacteria in the digestive system. Using Probiotics will again take time to kick in. Be sure you are consuming lots of fruits to help it along.
Once again, detox, and proper diet is the key.
My quote: “FOOD DICTATES THE MENTAL REALM REGARDING HEALTH IN ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE!”