HOW DO YOU BECOME THE BEST YOU?
- Healthy Living Everyday
- Better Nutrition Everyday
- When Life gets too busy – SLOW DOWN
- The Spice of Life is HEALTH
- Run or walk everyday, but never run out or down
- Put Balance in your life
- Nurture your memory
- Be Innovative
- Work for Ultimate Longevity in Life
- Keep your body in motion
What do you suppose I am referring to with the above statements? If you guessed a CHANGE IN YOUR LIFESTYLE – you are correct. HOW?
- Change your eating habits – eat more fruits and vegetables, and wean yourself away from all RED MEATS. NUTRITION is changing in these latter days – or should I say is ‘returning to the old ways’ NATURAL!
- Change your party habits – Avoid alcohol related drinks, eat healthy snacks, do not smoke or vape. Scientists and most health counselors are saying that VAPING destroys the lungs and will eventually kill you. Watch for the campaigns against vaping on the internet and TV.
- Drink lots of water, not soda pop, beer, wine, coffee, etc. Water clears the toxins from your system. Helps to regenerate the cells as it slows down aging. Prevents dehydration. Dehydration can trigger the start of many diseases, such as UTI, etc.
- Add good unadulterated Fish Oils (Omega 3’s and 7’s) to your diet – for heart health, brain health, inhibits inflammation in order to support the cardiovascular system.
- Omit all processed sugars from your diet. This protects your blood, and inhibits Diabetes, Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, among other health issues.
- Nurture your Memory and brain with Magnesium – lots of it. It is the proteins that accumulate in your brain as you age that causes memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Magnesium facilitates healthy brain sell signaling pathways. Magnesium is probably the most important mineral that you are NOT getting enough of. You need at least 250 mg per day if not more, depending on your body size and weight.
- SLEEP, helps the body to regenerate itself. When the body is in the reset mode, that is when the body starts the healing process, that we are all so direly in need of.
This is just the beginning. DETOX, DETOX, DETOX. Most people, because of the fast paced lives we live do not get the nutritional value needed for optimal health from the foods we eat or the drinks we drink. Supplementation is okay and recommended at least until your body gets back to the normal body you were born with….and it will. This does not happen overnight. It takes not days, weeks, or months, but years depending on how old you are when you decide you are not ready to die yet.
When it comes to supplementation PURE matters; purity of product. High quality nutrients mean greater health benefits. TRUST matters; trust in the company that manufactures the supplements you choose to take. SCIENCE matters; this is the approach the manufacturing company takes to develop and make the supplements you choose to take. Their research determines the ingredients, and dosages in the products you take. PRICE matters; it doesn’t have to be the most expensive product in the health market to be the best. Do your HOMEWORK!
For WHOLE BODY HEALTH, everyone needs the best there is in real-natural foods; supplementation for vitamin/mineral/amino acid, enzyme intake to regenerate the cellular structure of the body which will help eliminate most disease (dis-ease) from the body, to include the heart, the brain, Energy, Stress and Mood, skin, gastrointestinal system, nasal issues, digestion, muscle/bone/joint issues, inflammation/pain issues, aging, eye health, and etc. I personally trust, use and recommend Herbal Health Formulas by Dr. Morse and Supplements by Life Extension.
The above information is to help direct and guide you if you are looking to BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE!