On the right side of my blog I have a ‘Tips’ and a ‘Quote’ column. I can only fit so many words of each into the space, so I decided to extend those columns by doing blogs regarding ‘tips’ and quotes’. They will be called ‘Tips Extended’ and ‘Quotes Extended’. They will not be sent together, but as separate blogs. Today, however, I will add a Quote to my Tips.
- When you gain weight you lose nutrients. The body lacks the ability to absorb them.
- Foods that are good to add to your diet to fight of the corona virus as well as all viruses: Oregano (can take in capsule form as an oil), onions, garlic (fresh or oil form in a capsule), ginger, and cinnamon.
- When using oils or starting a supplement routine – do not expect results right away. It may take 3-4 weeks before the result begins to take effect.
- Toxins that it would be wise to eliminate from your home: food additives, food dyes, pesticides, preservatives, fragrances (perfume), chemicals in personal care products such as make-up, shampoo, candles, nail polish, tooth paste, to include phalates, parabens, triclosan (lead in wicks of candles). Get plants to pull the toxins out of the air in your house.
- EMF’s suppress the immune system. EMF’s are emitted from cell phones, cordless phones, computers, wifi routers, the circuit breaker in your house.
- Have you ever heard of Sunflower Seed Oil? This is a first for me. I know Sunflower Seeds have always been touted as a good seed to eat, but knew little about the oil. It seems sunflower seed oil contains beneficial linoleic acid – which has skin barrier-enhancing properties. On tested volunteers, applying 6 drops of sunflower seed oil to their forearm twice daily for 5 weeks showed and improvement of the integrity of the outer layer of their skin as well as improved hydration. Remember to us only USDA Certified Organic sunflower seed oil.
- Viruses – One of the most important factors to remember is that a virus literally cannot survive in a clean body! Bacteria and viruses are nature’s clean up crew and exist solely to consume dead, decaying and/or damaged tissue. If the lymphatic system is healthy, with lymph flowing properly and kidneys filtering, there is nothing for a “pathogen” to eat. Without a food source, they cannot survive. (Compliments from Dr. Morse’s Health Club)
THEIR WHOLE LIFE SHEEP ARE SCARED OF THE WOLF –
BUT IN THE END IT IS THE SHEPHERD
WHO EATS THEM!
Food for thought! MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!