We are living in a world of stress, from worry, depression, fatigue, anxiety, the political chaos that is affecting our lives on all levels, and on and on. Can these kind of stress’s, compromise our biology? What are we to do about it? How can it be controlled? A right answer would be get rid of whatever it is that is causing all these dis-eases. Easier said than done.
The reality is that our nervous system, when compromised by stress, which is in sympathetic dominance struggles to utilize the benefits of all our attempts to be healthy by way of our body absorbing nutrients, fighting infections, detoxifying and regenerating.
How much stress our biology is dealing with is often represented by our emotional state. Even the more subtle negative emotions such as resentment and frustration are enough to compromise optimal biological performance.
Beyond what may be causing negative emotions, are many more things stressing the body in our modern world such as…
- Environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Glyphosate from (GMO’s) genetically modified foods
- EMF exposure from Wi Fi and device use without shielding
- Nutritional deficiencies and food sensitivities
- Mold exposure, viral and bacterial infections
- High blood sugar
- The introduction into our lives of diseases we have never had or been exposed to until the “V”….
We must be proactive with the right habits and lifestyle modifications in order to mitigate most of these stressors. However, it may be a futile effort unless we have a balanced nervous system.
The root cause of emotional stress requires an exploration within each of us to help us understand how our nervous system may still be carrying old wounds. Earlier trauma, that we carry later into our life can be a cause to stress.
The following is a suggestion of ways to eliminate common everyday stress in one’s life.
- Get active. Any form of physical activity can act as a stress reliever. .
- Eat a healthy diet Eating a healthy diet is an important part of taking care of yourself. Start by ridding the body of toxins through detoxification. Do a lemon water fast at least once or twice a month, or more often as you feel it is needed. Deacidify your body. The alkaline/acid balance should be 80% alkaline to 20% acid. The body will maintain it’s own acid balance if you don’t add un-needed acids by way of the foods you choose to eat.
- Avoid unhealthy habits. Some people may deal with stress by drinking too much caffeine or alcohol, smoking, eating too much, or using illegal substances.
- Use Dim lighting in the bedroom/bathroom at night, preferably amber or red, to relieve stress. A totally black room for sleeping reduces stress.
- Limit the use of computers and cell phones to lesson exposure to EMF exposure.
- Rid the body of all heavy metals, fungus, mold, and parasites.
- Eat less or eliminate sugar in the diet, as well as too much salt.
- DO NOT TAKE PRESCRIPTION OR OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS TO CONTROL STRESS. Remember, stress is an emotional response to difficulties we encounter in our lives.
All of the above are natural methods for eliminating stress. They will lead you to a healthier way of life; a healthier immune system and lesson your chance of contracting a myriad of other diseases.
Last but not least, do your own research. Find out what triggers your stress and do what you need to do to eliminate the cause.
YOU CAN BECOME “A NEW YOU!”